Terms and conditions
Innovation Broking is a trading name of Dickson Financial Services Ltd, and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Investment, Mortgage and General Insurance business. Our FCA Registration No is: 489395
Terms and Conditions for Albion Ventures Shareholders Offer 2016
- Innovation Broking “Us or We” (a trading division of Dickson Financial Services Limited, authorised and regulated by the FCA, reference number 489359) is offering Albion Ventures shareholders a minimum discount of £150 or 10% of any relevant premium if greater, on any new High Net Worth Insurance policy taken out through Us.
- This offer applies to any new High Net Worth Home Insurance policy taken out before 31 March 2016 with Us.
- The minimum premium eligible for the discount is £1,000 before IPT (currently 9.5%).
- A High Net Worth Home insurance policy is defined for the purposes of this promotion as an insurance policy taken out on the Buildings, General Contents, Motor Vehicle or Home Valuables insurance cover arranged under a High Net Worth policy.
- We will obtain quotations from specific High Net Worth Insurers, representing a cross section of High Net Worth insurers. We will not approach all insurers in the market but only those specified in this promotion. We do not undertake or guarantee to obtain the cheapest quotation available in the market.
- The Specified insurers from whom competing quotes will be obtained are Chubb Insurance, Oak Insurance, Aviva Distinct, Hiscox and Zurich.
- Motor Vehicle insurance on its own does not form part of this promotion.
- We will provide advice to those seeking quotations from Us on the adequacy of the insurance cover sought from Us.
Dickson Financial Services Ltd., and Innovation Broking are also authorised to act as credit brokers and we work with a number of credit providers who may pay us for introducing you to them. Finance or credit may be available subject to the credit provider’s application criteria and credit rating processes. Please ensure that you read and understand the credit provider’s full terms and conditions.
Credit card payments
We accept credit card payments for most personal insurance policies. Documentation may be delivered via email or a paper copy in the post to you.
When you elect to pay by credit card we will process the card payment on the date which you authorise, even though this may be in advance of the date on which cover commences.
If you wish to provide cancellation instructions these should be in electronic form, or by letter, to your usual contact at Innovation, or to email@example.com, or by post to the address on the "Contact Us" page.
If you cancel your insurance prior to the commencement date of your insurance a full refund of any monies paid will be provided.
As you are contracting with us as a Consumer (personal insurance customers) you have the right to cancel your insurance within 14 days of the inception or renewal date of the policy, or 14 days from receipt of the terms, whichever is the later, provided that no claims have been made. A small charge may be levied to cover administration costs.
If you cancel within this ‘cooling off’ period, of 14 days you may be charged by the insurer for the service they have provided up to the point of cancellation.
If you cancel after the 14 days, then you need to be aware that some insurers do not provide a refund if the policy is cancelled after the cooling off period. Your policy document will set out your insurer’s terms in this respect and any applicable cancellation charges made by your insurer.
Return of monies will be by the same method as you have paid us – so if you have paid by credit card we will refund your credit card.