Charities & Care

Societal change brings new and enhanced challenges to the charity and care sectors, requiring specialist insurance advice.

Employee Benefits

In today’s competitive employment market a well-designed benefits package is essential to attract, retain and reward high quality talent.  We focus on designing attractive benefit plans which enable your business to offer market leading solutions.

Global Programs

Experience in arranging global programmes, and mature relationships around the world, are an essential of insuring the modern business.

Tech & Innovation

We have developed a flexible ‘full service’ proposition for today’s technology businesses, and commit to continually innovating our solutions for our clients’ evolving needs.

Personal Insurance

If your personal insurance needs are high value and complex then only a bespoke arrangement with a specialist will suit.

Extensions, Basements & New Builds

Home Contract Works policies covers the risk of damage to the building and the work in progress, whether caused by the builder or another cause. Separately the contractor will carry liability insurance should they injure a third party or damage property other than the house and works.

You should always seek advice if you are having major work carried out.Unless this is done, you may well find both the house and the works completely uninsured!
Paul Dickson

Most people expect their home insurers to automatically cover any building works. This may be true for fairly minor improvements, but rarely true when the work is more substantial, such as an extension or a new roof.

Where the significant building costs are say over £50,000, you are likely to need a stand-alone “works” insurance policy to cover both the building (which is then temporarily removed from the home policy), and the works, often in joint names with the contractor.